Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fin

I haven't written in a while. This blog has not turned out to be what I wanted it to be. I feel like it too easily becomes a place for me to vent my frustrations. Which is not really how I see things or who I am. I wanted this to be a positive and fun thing. To make it what I really wanted it to be would take too much time and energy, which I choose to devote to other things. So, I am no longer going to post.

My blogging life was short, and that's okay. I am doing great and looking forward to a long and healthy life!!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought you were venting or whining at all. I seriously laughed all the time when reading your posts. I do understand the sentiment though. I could never bring myself to write everything (and I felt bad for the things I did write...) in the pregnancy blog because I felt like people were going to think that I wished I wasn't pregnant and wasn't grateful! It's a hard line. You did it well. I feel bad for my loss of information and entertainment.

    ReplyDelete