Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update

It's been a while since I've written anything. I've gone back and forth about whether or not I'm even going to keep the blog, but I thought I'd at least write an update. I've been doing world's better the past few weeks. My mom found some amazing supplements that have been a huge factor in that. My stamina is slowly returning. I no longer take naps everyday, and when I do the are now 30-45 minutes instead of 3-4 hours. Also, I am no longer in constant stomach distress. My physical appearance is returning to normal and my mental and emotional stability is normalizing as well. I still have rough days and weeks, but overall I have made huge improvements from just 3 short months ago (although it sometimes feels like it's been years). I am so grateful for the chance I have to heal and for all the love and support that I have around me. I still have a long way to go, but now I can see what it will be like to be healthy again, which is something that I couldn't even imagine before.

2 comments:

  1. Amy, thanks for commenting on my blog. I really like the ideas you gave me for the cleaners, and I'm going to give them a try tomorrow. It seems like you were reading my mind with the concerns.

    I'm really interested about this blog and what you've been going through. While I cannot completely relate, I do have a little bit of an understanding because I've struggled with mild digestive problems my entire life. I went through a rough period during my teen years when I first began dealing with lactose intolerance. I had the same symptoms that you seemed to possess. I was extremely fatigued and would take long, long naps daily. I became so weak and tired that I ended up only being able to crawl because my body was rejecting everything I gave it. Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete