Thursday, March 3, 2011

Walk With The Lord Daily

Elder Christofferson gave a talk entitled "Give us this day our daily bread" at a CES fireside a couple of months ago. Check it out HERE.

I loved this talk! I think it is applicable to everyone no matter what is going on in their lives. I felt touched by several aspects, but one thing that really stuck with me was the point that our trials are opportunities to draw closer to the Lord, to learn to rely on the Lord in all things, to walk with the Lord daily. When our trials span over years it allows us to create the habit of always relying of the Lord. Hopefully we will be able to keep this habit when the trial ends and maintain the relationship we have created with the Lord.

I hope and pray that I have created a sufficient enough habit to not loose the relationship with the Lord I have gained over the past several years. If I am able to continue to walk with the Lord daily, I know that this habit will be one of the greatest blessings I could have received through the trials of the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment