Sunday, August 30, 2009

Feeding Pumba

Tuna Tents
This was already one of my favorite meals, so I am pretty excited that it is gluten-free as well! It's way easy too, which is a plus.

On a square of aluminum foil place desired amount of tuna, and desired amount of any chopped vegetable you want. Some of my favorite vegetables to use are; squash, carrots, peppers, green onion, fresh spinach, broccoli, and snow peas. But to each his own.
After all that is piled into the middle of your aluminum foil square pour the Butter Herb sauce over it.

Butter Herb Sauce
Combine is a saucepan over medium heat
3 tbs margarine/butter
1 tbs lemon juice
1 clove garlic minced or 1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried dill weed
Once you've poured the sauce over everything roll the edges othe the aluminum together to form a packet and bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!!

I can't eat the margarine/butter right now but I tried something similar to this where I cooked everything in a skillet on the stove using the same seasonings as the sauce, to taste (except the margarine/butter) and then at the end I drizzled olive oil on everything. It turned out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment